Nothing is more beautiful than the beach tan. And it's even better when you don't have to wait for summer and spend hours under the sun to achieve and maintain it!
nude&rude foam in the Dark shade is a shortcut to a gently tanned skin. Made from high-quality ingredients and using a special technology, it suits all skin tones and types. Forget about unwanted orange tones and tanning spots. Enriched with nutritious argan, jojoba, macadamia and coconut oils, it nourishes and tones the skin at the same time.
If you want a flawless tan and the confidence that comes with it, go to the dark side with Dark self-tanning foam.
- Made from high-quality ingredients and using a special technology, it suits all skin tones and types.
- Enriched with nutritious argan, jojoba, macadamia and coconut oils, it nourishes and tones the skin at the same time.
- Argan oil - Also called “liquid gold” is the largest natural source of vitamin E which we need to preserve youthful, glowing skin. This precious oil restores muscle tone and elasticity of the skin, evens out your tan, and deeply hydrates dry skin.
- Macadamia oil - For an eternally youthful look of your skin! It contains vitamins E and A and helps in skin cell regeneration. It hydrates the skin and makes it smooth.
- Coconut oil - “Superfood” for your skin! Rich in proteins and antioxidants, it helps to restore the skin’s natural pH value. It makes dry and irritated skin soft and healthy!
Water (Aqua, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Caramel, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Tapioca Starch, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 5 (CI 61570), Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)