Looking for a fast, easy, plant-based whole food that strengthens your immune system and replaces your need for greens? RECOVERYbits® chlorella algae tablets help improve wellness, gut health, skin health, longevity, remove toxins, speed recovery from sports, and the high chlorophyll (1,000x greens) and fiber replace the need for veggies/greens. These USDA-certified-organic, cracked-cell-wall chlorella algae tablets contain 40 vitamins and minerals and have the highest chlorophyll in the world. Protect your health, preserve your beauty, and recover quickly with RECOVERYbits® chlorella tablets.
This reusable canister looks great on your counter! Made sustainably from cardboard, the large canister contains a large bag of VITALITYbits® (contains 1000 tablets of blended spirulina/chlorella algae tablets) and a travel tin. Twist the canister top to safely and easily shake your tablets out into your hand through the small opening in the lid. When you run out of bits, simply refill the canister with another bag of VITALITYbits®
- Canister of 1,000 Tablets / 250 Grams
- Includes Small Travel Tin
Who Should Take Bits?
- But they are especially helpful for people who want a plant-based option for wellness, optimal performance for physical activity, and a fast, easy solution for their nutritional needs.
How To Take Bits?
- You may only need 2-3 tablets per serving. Take as many servings a day as you would like to support immune health, longevity, and wellness or to replace veggies/greens and supplements. Take larger quantities for better outcomes, detox, and sports recovery. But if you like their green flavor, you might enjoy chewing them with sea salt, fruit or nuts!
When To Take Bits?
- You can take them after workouts, before bed, or whenever you like to eat your greens. They are great during cleanses or detoxes. Take them any time you need a quick, easy, healthy, high-protein snack. Not sure how many bits to take each day? It's totally your choice but we created a reference chart to help you! You can find it right beside the product description! Just look for the row of small images and scroll to the last one that says "Tablet Recommendations." This will give you some ideas. But since algae is food, it's always your choice. Experiment a bit to find out what works best for you!