This soothing and strengthening Ayurvedic formula works hard to support your baby’s delicate skin. Gentle doses of rose and sandalwood enrich the baby’s skin with bountiful moisture and provide a sense of calm. Tea tree and geranium deliver rich nutrients, creating beautiful, healthy looking skin that is equipped with strength for adulthood and beyond. Mandarin oil promotes suppleness.
Pomegranate Oil, Avocado Oil, Pomegranate oil, Lavender, Chamomile
- After the baby’s bath, apply oil liberally in gentle circular motion all over the body, including the belly and back.
- Massage into the skin using long and circular strokes until the oil is absorbed.
- Can also be applied to the baby’s head and hair.
- Recommended length of massage is anywhere between 10-30 minutes.
- Helps overall muscle function and development of a baby.
- Produces a deeply soothing influence on the body and mind for a calm, restful baby (and mother!).
- Nourishes the skin
- Removes signs of dryness and flakiness.
Note: The concentration of essential oils in this blend has been kept lower than in the rest of our formulas, and is safe for topical use on babies and toddlers of any age! Always spot test new skincare on a small area of baby skin for allergies prior to full application. Always consult with your physician to discuss the benefits and risks of any products or massage techniques used on the baby!
Organic and free from synthetic fragrances and emulsifiers, preservatives, parabens, GMOs, and mineral oils. We test our oils on real women – never on animals.
UMA products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, or affect the structure or function of the body. The information herein does not constitute medical advice. Anyone suffering from a medical condition should consult with a physician. User reviews do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results -- what works for one may not work for another.