Clarifying conditioner bar with peppermint leaf essential oil.
Indulge in the ultimate hair rejuvenation with our clarifying Peppermint Conditioner Bar, expertly designed for normal to oily hair. This refreshing conditioner bar lavishes your strands with a blend of enriching ingredients.
For added scalp health and stimulation of hair growth, we've included Vitamin E with its natural antioxidant properties delivering intense moisture without any greasy residue. Experience the invigorating aroma of peppermint that freshens up your shower, creating a tingly sensation on the scalp and offering a home remedy for promoting hair growth. Elevate your hair care routine with this clarifying conditioner bar, unlocking the secrets to revitalized, healthier-looking hair.
- Plastic Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Dye Free
- Full of clean ethical ingredients
- Good for colored hair
How to use:
- Our conditioner bars only need a thin coat to condition and comb through your hair, since your hair was never stripped of oils in the first place.
- After your hair is thoroughly coated with conditioner, use a wide tooth comb to brush the product through your hair to evenly distribute the product.
- For extra moisturizing power, apply a small amount of the conditioner bar after you get out of the shower to your towel-dried hair as a leave-in treatment.
- Peppermint Leaf Essential Oil: Harnesses its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to soothe an itchy scalp and absorb excess oil without harmful detergents.
- Coconut Oil: Seals in moisture, preventing split ends and improving overall hair health.
- Jojoba Oil: Maintains your scalp's natural oil balance, mirroring your hair's existing oils.
- Cocoa Butter: Nourishes your hair while supporting healthy oil production without weighing it down.
Behentrimonium methosulfate (from rapeseed oil), cetearyl (natural emulsifier and conditioner), cocoa butter, cetyl alcohol, coconut oil, peppermint essential oil, glycerin, olive oil, jojoba oil, wheat germ oil, d-panthenol, vitamin E.