Hydrocolloid acne pimple patches reduce the size and severity of acne lesions, speed up healing, protect the skin from the spread of acne-causing bacteria, and prevent hyperpigmentation (dark spots) and scarring.
How It Works:
- There are escape-artist pimples that no amount of skin nourishment or microbiome balancing can lock down. Fortunately, you’ve got back-up, our clear, drug-free, disposable hydrocolloid acne pimple patches. They vacuum up oil and pus, reduce inflammation, speed up healing, and prevent the bacteria from spreading. They also lower the pH in the area under the patch which inhibits bacterial growth and protect against UVB which helps prevent hyperpigmentation (dark spots) and scarring.
How To Use:
- Use it on clean and completely dry skin.
- Peel a patch from the sheet and apply it onto a pimple.
- Leave it on for at least an hour or overnight for best results.
- A change in color to white indicates pus absorbance.
- Remove the patch by peeling it off.
- If necessary, use warm water for easier removal.
- Throw it away and get on with life!
- Hydrocolloid draws out and absorbs pus and oil from pimples, reduces inflammation, pimple redness, and overall acne severity. It speeds up healing and prevents hyperpigmentation and scarring.