Heal dry, damaged skin with a collection of 5 healing plant oils.
- Prickly Pear Cleansing Oil: Morganna’s Cleansing Oil is a 3-in-1 cleanser, makeup remover and anti-aging moisturizing treatment. Prickly Pear Seed Oil is one of the lightest oils with the highest concentration of Vitamin E to nourish the skin and replenish lost hydration without clogging pores
- Paracress Oil: Paracress oil is the perfect anti-aging oil. But why an oil? It is because there is no water in the oil which leaves a lot of room for high concentrations of active ingredients. It contains Spilanthol that helps with Expression lines over long term. This elixir is highly concentrated in (40%) Paracress flower oil (bredes Mafane). It is the answer for glowing, youthful skin. Native to South America (BRAZIL), this small plant is known in traditional medicine for its analgesic effect. Today, it is now used in anti-aging skin care for its smoothing and smoothing action. At 40% concentration, its action will be incredible! Tested under dermatological control, the oil is of 100% natural origin. Its fine and light texture quickly penetrates the skin and deeply
- Majestueuse Dry Oil: Our proprietary blend of Argan, Coconut, Sesame Seed, Rose, Camellia, and Apricot Oils are rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants. Together, the work to restore the protective barrier of the skin, prevent premature aging, smooth stretch marks, scars, and firms skin
How To Use:
- Rub 2 to 3 pumps of Cleansing Oil into dry hands and apply evenly over dry face.
- Then wet the face and massage into a rich milk.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Apply the Paracress Oil morning and evening, alone or after your moisturizer treatment.
- Put a few drops of oil into the palm of your hand, heat between both hands for a few seconds and apply on face, and neck, emphasizing the area around the eyes and lips.
- Perform circular and upward massages and tap gently.
- Apply the Majestueuse Dry Oil to your face, neck, and décolleté as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Can also be applied to hair and nails to strengthen and smooth.
Prickly Pear Cleansing Oil: Prunus Avium (Cherry) Kernel Oil, Polysorbate-80, Polysorbate-20, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, Vitus Vinifera, Opuntia Tuna Extract, Tocopherol
Dry Oil: Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Cocoate, Dycaprylyl Ether, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame Seed Oil), Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut Seed Oil), Gossypoim Herbaceum (Cotton Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sea Whip Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Citronellol, Geraniol.
Paracress Oil: Paracress Flower Oil