Treat your skin to the CULT51 Luxury Regeneration Collection, combining the Rose Quartz Roller Kit and our best-selling Immediate Effect Serum.
This collection features our Rose Quartz Facial Massage Tools and lightweight Immediate Effect Serum. The rose quartz facial tools gently massage the face, and aids in improving the absorption of our Immediate Effect Serum. Rose quartz has been used for thousands of years, as it is believed to have calming effects; pair this with Immediate Effect Serum's many clinically proven benefits and you'll be left with a smoother, firmer, more luminous complexion.
How To Apply:
Immediate Effect Serum:
- Using a gentle dabbing motion, apply a small amount of Immediate Effect Serum to a freshly-cleansed face.
- May be used on eye area, facial creases and expression lines, but it is not recommended that you apply it to the whole of your face.
- Avoid contact with the tear duct.
Rose-Quartz Facial Massage Tools:
- Use the Rose Quartz Rolleron its own or with a serum, rolling in an outwards direction.
- Use the smaller stone for a more targeted treatment around the eyes and mouth.
- Store in the fridge before use for an extra cooling and refreshing treatment.
- Always wipe the roller clean with a dry or moist cloth after use.
- These tools are delicate by nature and only light pressure should be applied.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Soluble Collagen, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymerm, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Sodium Cocoyl Glucamate, Trideceth-6, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Escin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Carbomer, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide