A light and creamy moisturizer which combines extracts of lotus flower, lychee fruit, plum, elderberry, and ylang ylang. It's a sweet treat for your skin.
Our light facial crème contains a botanical blend of lotus and lychee extracts. Created to help gently boost moisture in dry skin, this crème combines lotus and lychee with plum, gotu kola, and elderberry. Essential oil of ylang ylang uplifts the senses.
- Layer: after cleansing and toning, morning and evening
What It Does:
- Helps to gently and effectively hydrate the skin
- May assist in brightening skin tone
- Layers sensual ylang ylang essential oil into your routine
- Size: 1.25 oz/ 37 ml
How To Use:
- Apply a small amount of product to clean face and neck morning and evening.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only, beauty.
- Lotus flower extract: lotus contains vitamins such as vitamin C, which protects the skin from free radicals, and minerals including potassium to assist with hydration. Lotus flower also contains fatty acids, flavonoids and proteins, which help to strengthen connective tissue. Lotus flower's anti-inflammatory properties assist in calming redness and swelling, while restoring the skin's natural pigmentation.
- Lychee fruit extract: lychee is a fleshy, white, sweet fruit with a floral scent. Extract derived from the fruit is rich in natural vitamin C. It also provides significant antioxidant and rejuvenating properties, and has been shown to help brighten skin tone.
- Gotu kola extract: gotu kola contains active ingredients which stimulate the production of collagen. It's been shown to be effective in the treatment of burns, wounds, ulcers, the prevention of scars, and is an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Elderberry extract: elderberries possess a large number of phytonutrients with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, including caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid, ferulic acid, and quercetin. They also contain anthocyanins, which help boost the immune system. the bioflavonoids found in elderberries are astringent, helping to tighten the skin and provide anti-wrinkle benefits. Elderberry is also an excellent source of undecylenic acid, an organic fatty acid with antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
- Plum oil: oil extracted from the kernel of the plum contains nourishing omega fatty acids and vitamins A and E. It intensely hydrates, and is absorbed readily into the skin.
- Ylang ylang oil: known for its rich floral fragrance, ylang ylang has demonstrated anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant activity. It is also believed to act as an aphrodisiac.
Aqua (water), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Prunus domestica (plum) seed oil, glycerin, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, Nelumbo nucifera (lotus) flower extract, xanthan gum, Litchi sinensis (lychee) fruit extract, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) extract, Sambuca nigra (elderberry) fruit extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, linalool*, geraniol*, benzyl benzoate*, farnesol*, benzyl salicylate*, isoeugenol*, eugenol*
*naturally occurring ingredients of essential oils