Green Tea Mystique from Le Joyau d’Olive Luxury Soap Collection. Traditionally Hand Crafted in Lebanon. Made with Virgin Olive Oil, Suffused with Essential Green Tea Oil. 100% Natural Ingredients. Kind to your Skin, Kind to the Environment.
- Green Tea Mystique: a luxury soap to caress your skin with a tender touch as gentle as the softest sigh, with a hint of green tea oil.
- The added green tea oil is rich in polyphenols which when applied to the skin can help reduce sebum secretion, which can lead to acne.
- Green Tea Mystique is particularly suited to people who’d like to fight free-radical formation.
- Made from the very finest virgin olive oil, which is rich in omegas, vitamins A&E, glycerine, and antioxidants.
- Traditional cold saponification process ensures you derive the maximum dermatological benefits from this purely natural source
- This luxury soap gently and naturally exfoliates and moisturizes, leaving the skin fresh and rejuvenated. It’s also the perfect way to remove make-up, with a soap which rinses off easily even in cold water and leaves no residue.
- Long-lasting, too, it’s a beauty treatment that you’ll use again and again for up to 50 luxurious full body washes.
- 4 natural ingredients: Olea Europaea (virgin olive oil), Aqua (water), Sodium Hydroxide (caustic soda), and Camellia Sinensis (green tea leaf oil). No synthetics, no chemicals, no palm oils.
- Suitable for all skin types and tones.
- Net weight: 100g.
About This Item:
- Green Tea Mystique: a luxury soap with a tender touch as gentle as the softest sigh and a hint of Green Tea oil, a natural way to fight aging of the skin.
- 100% Natural: made of 4 natural ingredients only - virgin olive oil, water, caustic soda, and Green Tea essential oil
- 100% Handcrafted: following the ancient process of soap making, with no use of machines or chemicals
- Matured For 5 Months in our stone vaulted cellars where temperature and humidity are constant the whole year round
- Twice Milled By Hand: the manual milling process guarantees a soft, creamy lather, firmer texture and consistent colour
- Cold Saponified: 1-month process ensures the soap retains the maximum dermatological benefits, including omega oils, antioxidants and vitamins