It is a quickly absorbed fluid cream with a light texture.
- It effectively reduces skin spots and prevents the formation of new ones.
- It has an effective protecting action thanks to its UV filters.
- It is optimum as a base for make-up.
How To Use:
Apply in the morning on all the areas to be treated, after cleansing with Exfoliating Regenerating Cleanser, and before any makeup.
- Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate: This is a newly registered ingredient which produces skin depigmentation, whilst avoiding any resulting irritati on or sensitivity. lt also protects the skin from photoaging. In vitro tests have demonstrated an excellent capability of inhibiting the activity of the endogenous human tyrosinase, a bleaching efficacy on human melanocytes higher than the kojic acid and a capability of inhibiting the melanogenesis similar to hydroquinone and higher than arbutin, kojic acid and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate. A further in vitro test has demonstrated the protective effect of Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate and its ability of inducing a significant increase of the cell viability at the presence of a cells irradiation with a cytotoxic dose of UV radiation. In vivo tests have demonstrated, even at lowest concentrations, a significant lightening effect after just 30 to 60 days and a depigmenting effect of 70% after 60 days of daily application.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbica cid): lt has a precious cosmetic action because it promotes the synthesis of collagen. Collagen is a protein found in deep layers ofthe skin which gives plasticity to tissues and helps to avoid the formation of wrinkles. Vitamin C has an elasticizing and refreshing action and it is a powerful cellular antioxidant capable of inactivating free radicals which are produced on the skin when we expose ourselves to sunlight. lt also has a depigmenting factor. Ascorbic acid is in the skin and in the dermis too, mostly at the epidermis level. lt is used as an active principle for re-balancing the altered skin barrier and it is added to the protecting products, above ali the anti-aging ones. lt has been tested at the experimental stage that, after a series of treatments with ascorbic acid, the generai aspect ofthe skin improves greatly. lt promotes a reduction of surface wrinkles and an improvement of elasticity and skin tone.
- Vitamin E: lt has a protective and antioxidant action on cells and tissues thus slowing down the aging process. lt also has soothing and softening properties and reduces cellular damage of UV rays on the skin.