A luxurious facial oil that winds back wrinkles, with natural retinol alternative bakuchiol. it’s skin’s very own time machine. fluorescent spandex not included.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation and acne
- Gently assists in brightening and evening skin tone
- Ideal for dry and irritated skin
- Boasts an impressive resume
How To Use:
- After cleansing and toning, apply 3-4 drops of oil to skin. massage until fully absorbed. use twice daily, with results seen in 4-6 weeks, and continued enhancement up to 12 weeks
- Made by hand in small batches, please use within six months of opening. suitable for all skin types, and for external use only, beauty
- Bakuchiol imparts the benefits of retinol without the associated side effects. Believed to be an alternative to retinol in the treatment of fine lines, pigmentation, and acne, this botanical beauty holds tremendous potential for use on sensitive skin.
- Sea buckthorn seed oil contains high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids as well as vitamin E. Studies have demonstrated that its use helps to improve antioxidant levels, improve skin metabolism, and slow skin maturation while soothing dry and irritated skin.
- Rosehip seed oil helps to maintain or increase skin’s elasticity, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and decreases damage secondary to photo-aging
- Bisabolol accelerates the healing process of skin and has anti-inflammatory properties. It also enhances the dermal penetration of other active ingredients and has natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- CoEnzyme Q10 is an antioxidant that helps to maintain skin integrity while stimulating the production of collagen and elastin
Cucumus sativus (cucumber) oil, Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, Rosa mosqueta (rose) hip seed oil, Aleurites moluccana (kukui) nut oil, Alkanna tinctoria (alkanet) root, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, bakuchiol, alpha-bisabolol, tocopheryl acetate, coenzyme Q10, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract*