Terra Calma Lavender clay salt gently exfoliates skin and has organic lavender powder from Belgium added to calm frazzled nerves. This natural product sustainably sourced and only found in Saskatchewan is the gold standard of exfoliants. While highly effective at removing dead skin and leaving you soft, it does not damage skin, unlike coffee, nut and other types of scrubs.
- Promotes Relaxation & Calm
- Smoothes & Softens skin
- Sustainbly Sourced
- Animal Crulety Free
- Treats Keratosis & Body Acne
- 160 g
How to use on body:
- Scrub body once or twice a week, depending upon your skin type.
- Wet your body in the shower with warm, not hot, water. (Hot water dries out skin.)
- Because our Terra salts are so fine, it is best to either turn off the shower, or step out of the direct stream of the water.
- Place two scoops of the Terra Salt of your choice into your palm. Rub palms together slowly to make a paste.
- Massage paste gently into desired area - elbows, knees, heels, or your entire body, using slow, circular motions for approximately 30 seconds. Repeat as needed.
How to use on face:
- Scrub face once or twice a week, depending upon your skin type. Scrub once every two weeks if you have particularly sensitive skin.
- Wash your face with your favourite cleanser.
- While clean skin is still damp, place a few drops of water into the palm of your hand, add one scoop of the Terra Salt of your choice, then rub palms together slowly to make a paste.
- Massage paste gently into your skin, using slow, circular motions for approximately 30 seconds. Pay particular attention to your chin, nose creases, cheeks and forehead.
- Rinse with cool water, then pat skin dry with a soft towel.
- Follow immediately with one of our Ama oils to seal in moisture.
- Organic Lavender Powder- Sweet-smelling, relaxing, lavender powder is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, toning, and healing.
- Ancient Sea Salt/Clay- These beautiful, tiny flakes infused with aromatic lavender powder, exfoliate and smooth dry, tired skin. They are a calming kiss at the start, or the end of a long day.
- Magnesium- Magnesium supports the synthesis of collagen and protects skin from harmful free radical damage that can ultimately lead to wrinkling and skin damage.
- Sodium- Sodium helps restore the protective barrier in skin and helps skin hold hydration.
- Potassium- Although potassium is not absorbed through your skin, it enhances skin’s pH, moisture, and texture.
- Calcium- Calcium works with the epidermis to produce sebum, a natural, skin-coating substance that helps the skin maintain its natural moisture.