Looking for a fast, easy way to fuel your day and have your nutrition and protein needs met without cooking or cleaning? ENERGYbits® spirulina tablets supercharge your workday and workouts by giving you steady energy, focus and endurance. These nutrient-dense, antioxidant-rich, high-protein, plant-based tablets reduce hunger and improve focus without chemicals, caffeine or sugar. With more protein than steak (3x steak), and just one ingredient and one calorie per tablet, ENERGYbits® are perfect for intermittent fasting, snacks, and sports. Grown organically and endorsed by doctors nationwide.
This reusable canister looks great on your counter! Made sustainably from cardboard, the large canister contains a large bag of ENERGYbits® (1,000 spirulina algae tablets) and a travel tin. Twist the canister top to safely and easily shake your tablets out into your hand through the small opening in the lid. When you run out of bits, simply refill the canister with another bag of ENERGYbits®
- Canister of 1,000 Tablets / 250 Grams
- Includes Small Travel Tin
Who Should Take Bits?
- But they are especially helpful for people who want a plant-based option for wellness, optimal performance for physical activity, and a fast, easy solution for their nutritional needs.
How To Take Bits?
- You may only need 2-3 tablets per serving. Take as many servings a day as you would like to help improve energy, hunger, focus, or nutrition. Take larger quantities for better outcomes, sports, or to replace supplements, snacks, meals, or veggies. We generally recommend you SWALLOW your tablets or add them to smoothies. But if you like their green flavor, you might enjoy chewing them with sea salt, fruit, or nuts!
When To Take Bits?
- You can take them whenever you are tired or hungry. They are great before any athletic activity for more energy. Take them any time you need a quick, easy, healthy, high-protein snack. Not sure how many bits to take each day? It's totally your choice but we created a reference chart to help you! You can find it right beside the product description! Just look for the row of small images and scroll to the last one that says "Tablet Recommendations." This will give you some ideas. But since algae are food, it's always your choice. Experiment a bit to find out what works best for you!