A precocious periwinkle with a sprinkle of fairy dust. Emma was named after our founder's daughter, who kept gravitating toward this shade over more lavender hues. This nail polish shade strikes the perfect balance between polished and playful.
This semi-sheer nail polish is designed for customizable coverage. With 1-3 coats, Emma can act as a canvas for your nail art, or as a finished look entirely on its own.
- Enhanced with Bamboo Extract, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Vitamin E, Zinc, Biotin, and Coconut Oil.
- 10 Free non-toxic nail polish, never tested on animals, vegan
- Nail Artist Nail Polishes are 10-free, non-toxic, and rich with nourishing oils and antioxidants to keep your nails long, strong, and healthy enough to withstand the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Custom Japanese bottles magnetize together for impeccable travel and organization.
- Bottle is made of up to 50% recycled glass
- Outer packaging is made of recycled paper and board
- 1% of each sale is donated to 1% For The Planet
- Our #NAILARTIST is free of Parabens, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Toluene, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), tert-Butyl Hydroperoxide (TBHP), and animal-derived ingredients and is never tested on animals.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/neopentyl Glycol/trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Mica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Sap Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Alcohol Denat, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Biotin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tectona Grandis Wood Extract, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer [+/- (May Contain) Ci 77891 (Titanium Oxide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Ci 77499 (Black Iron Oxide)