This multipurpose, antioxidant rich face oil perfect for lightweight protection and hydration. Geranium extract minimizes redness for a visibly brighter and more radiant complexion. Orange and neroli essential oils promote skin vitality. Formulated in a light and absorbent jojoba oil base, this mixture is rich in vitamin E and mirrors the texture of the skin for rapid penetration. Perfect for application alongside or under make up.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil base, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, LavandulaAngustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus AuranticumDulcis (Neroli) Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil.
- Every morning after your cleansing routine, massage 2-5 drops between your palms, and gently pat your face in firm circular motion all over your face, neck & décolletage.
- This may be used on its own, or as the final step in your moisturizing routine.
- Uma recommends using in conjunction with our Pure Energy Wellness Oil to promote healthy energy and zest that follows you throughout the day!
- Tip: Each drop of this luxuriously light oil spreads generously across your skin, so you only need to use 2-3 drops at a time, and can expect a 1 oz. bottle to last 3 months or more.
- Neutralizes free radicals with an antioxidant-rich blend
- Creates a barrier to prevent moisture from leaving the skin, providing an all-day dewy glow
- Delivers nutrition to skin immediately and can be worn underneath makeup
- Minimizes redness for instantly brighter skin
Organic and free from synthetic fragrances and emulsifiers, preservatives, parabens, GMOs, and mineral oils. We test our oils on real women – never on animals.
UMA products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, or affect the structure or function of the body. The information herein does not constitute medical advice. Anyone suffering from a medical condition should consult with a physician. User reviews do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results -- what works for one may not work for another.