Natural Deodorants are making its way into more and more households. Most companies believe that just creating an aluminum-free deodorant will solve all the problems with chemical-filled deodorants. That's simply not enough.We've found the detox process is currently flawed with the other brands because you're not actually detoxing, which makes the process daunting. We wanted to create the best solution of natural deodorant.
- Charcoal Masque
- Mask Applicator
- Detox Deodorant
- Dusting Powder
- Original is a refreshing and clean scent of lemon essential oil with a hint of lavender.
- Geranium is a floral and rosy blend of geranium and lavender essential oils. It is one of our crowd favorites!
- Vanilla is a warm, sweet-smelling vanilla with a hint of lavender essential oil.
- Serenity is truly a spa-inspired, relaxing scent. Think eucalyptus, rosemary and a hint of tea tree.
- Timber is a perfect blend of W. Indian Sandalwood and Clary Sage essential oils, creating an elevated woodsy scent that reminds you of a luxurious cologne.
- 100% natural
- Free of aluminum and talc
- Free of artificial fragrance
- Easy no-mess application
- Keeps skin soft, dry and comfortable
- Underarm Detox Masque: Apply an even layer to clean, dry underarms with our No Mess! Silicone Mask Applicator. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes and remove with water. For best results, use 3 times a week when making the switch to natural deodorant, or 1 to 2 times a week for regular maintenance of healthy underarms.
- Detox Deodorant + Dusting Powder: Shake bottle gently with cap on. Apply 2 to 3 swirls of deodorant to each clean, dry underarm and let completely dry. Once dried, dab a thin layer of the dusting powder onto each underarm with the built-in puff. Use both morning and night for the first 2-3 weeks. May gradually reduce frequency to once a day or only as needed. Alternatively, continue using it twice daily as part of your beauty regimen. It’s like a toner for your underarms!
- TIP: Remember to let the deodorant work its magic and completely dry before dusting with the powder. Otherwise you are just neutralizing its effect!
- TIP: Because all you need is just a little powder, you should barely see it. But if you want to make sure the jar is properly dispensing the powder, simply dab it on a piece of dark fabric.
Underarm Recovery Elixir: Aqua/Water, Rose Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isohexadecane, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ethoxydiglycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phyllanthus Emblica extract, Phytic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Isopentyldiol
Underarm Detox Masque: Water, Acetic Acid (Apple cider Vinegar)*, Charcoal, Jojoba Oil, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid (*Organic).
Deodorant: Aqua (Water), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Acetic Acid (Apple Cider Vinegar)*, Magnesium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan (*Organic), and essential oils and natural fragrances for various scents.
Dusting Powder: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder, Tapioca Starch, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Inner Leaf Powder, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil.
Dusting Powder (sensitive formula): Tapioca Starch, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Inner Leaf Powder, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil.