A silky body oil with a blend of dry and essential oils for rapid absorption. Be the lotus and experience renewal each morning.
Our blue lotus body oil contains a natural blend of nourishing botanicals oils, including squalane, kukui nut and papaya seed. It helps to soothe irritated skin and is readily absorbed, leaving a soft finish and healthy sheen. Caprylic/capric triglycerides, derived from medium chain coconut fatty acids, deeply nourish and comfort dry skin. A blend of blue yarrow and yuzu fruit essential oils uplifts the senses.
- Layer: use after your shower or bath, while skin is still damp
What It Does:
- Helps to soothe irritated skin
- Absorbs quickly without residue
- Revives the spirit with the fragrances of yuzu and blue yarrow
- Size: 2 oz / 60 ml
How To Use:
- To use, apply a few drops to damp skin immediately after bathing.
- Massage in gently while inhaling the scents of blue yarrow and yuzu fruit.
- Alternatively, slip a few teaspoons into your bath for a quietly stimulating soak.
- Made by hand in small batches.
- Please use within 6 months of opening.
- Caprylic/capric triglycerides, derived from medium chain coconut fatty acids, have a light texture and are readily absorbed into skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- Squalane is a light and stable version of olive oil squalene. Found naturally in the sebum of human skin, squalane helps to lubricate and protect the skin while being rapidly absorbed.
- Kukui nut oil contains linoleic and linolenic fatty acids which are excellent for repairing the skin's barrier mechanisms and decreasing transepidermal water loss. It also contains oleic acid, which moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Papaya seed oil, rich in fatty acids, penetrates and moisturizes the skin effectively.
- Blue yarrow essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties. Its scent is sweet and fresh. when distilled, one of its constituents decomposes into chamazulene, which lends its entrancing, deep blue color.
- Yuzu essential oil is derived from the rare and prized yuzu fruit. It is traditionally floated in a hot ceremonial bath on the night of the winter solstice with the aim of protecting against colds, stimulating the skin, warming the body, and relaxing the mind.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, squalane, Aleurites moluccana (kukui) nut oil, Carica papaya (papaya) seed oil, Citrus junos (yuzu) peel oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), Achillea millefolium (common yarrow) oil*, limonene**, linalool**
* certified organic
**naturally occurring ingredients of essential oils