Daily facial cleanser with patented SE Microbiome Complex® ideal for acne prone skin.
How It Works:
- Cleansers are a paradox: they have to clean away dirt and oil, but can’t over-dry the skin. Getting ours right took a patented SE Microbiome Complex® that targets acne-causing bacteria and helps the acne-fighting strains to flourish. It also took natural plant extracts, amino acids, vitamins, and a slightly acidic pH, because that’s what helps fight acne. (Typical cleansers have alkaline pH, which is bad for acne.) Break it all down and you’ve got a powerful cleanser, healthier skin, and less acne. Paradox solved.
How To Use:
- Just like the name says, use it in the morning and evening (AM/PM).
- Mix a quarter-sized amount of cleanser with water and gently massage onto skin for 30-60 seconds.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
- Pat skin dry with a clean towel.
- Works best in combination with SCANTILY Pad® AM/PM Acne Treatment.
- Patented SE Microbiome Complex® is a proprietary formulation of naturally occurring prebiotics and postbiotics support a healthy microbiome by killing C. acnes, the acne-causing bacteria while promoting the growth of healthy acne-fighting bacteria. The result is clear, healthy, acne-free skin.
- Panthenol (provitamin B5) is a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties that soothes redness and helps to improve skin's hydration, elasticity, and smooth appearance.
- Amino acids: Arginine, Proline, Glycine, Alanine hydrate the skin, increase water retention, provide antioxidant protection, reduce inflammation, and help produce collagen.
- Glycerin is a humectant and emollient that allows the skin to retain moisture, increasing hydration and relieving dryness while softening the skin.
Water (aqua), lauryl glucoside, laureth-7 citrate, glyceryl cocoate, propanediol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, Citrus sinensis (sweet orange), Citrus limonium (lemon), citric acid, SE Microbiome Complex®, glycerin, phosphatidylcholine, panthenol (provitamin B5), arginine, proline, glycine, alanine, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, tetrasodium EDTA.