Want a natural, clean, toxin-free, plant-based way to build your skin, hair, and nails or satisfy hunger without cooking, cleaning or calories? BEAUTYbits® spirulina tablets are the beauty ingestible that nourishes your beauty and body from the inside with 100% nutrition. The high protein (3x steak), high chlorophyll (1,000x greens), high antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and forty vitamins/minerals help build your skin, hair, and nails, prevent wrinkles/blemishes, reduce inflammation, stop cravings, satisfy hunger and increase energy. All this and more from just one ingredient and one calorie per tablet.
This reusable canister looks great on your counter! Made sustainably from cardboard, the large canister contains a large bag of BEAUTYbits® (1,000 spirulina algae tablets) and a travel tin. Twist the canister top to safely and easily shake your tablets out into your hand through the small opening in the lid. When you run out of bits, simply refill the canister with another bag of BEAUTYbits®
- Canister of 1,000 Tablets / 250 Grams
- Includes Small Travel Tin
Who Should Take Bits?
- But they are especially helpful for people who want a plant-based option for wellness, optimal performance for physical activity, and a fast, easy solution for their nutritional needs.
How To Take Bits?
- You may only need 2-3 tablets per serving. Take as many servings a day as you would like to help improve skin, hair, nails, hunger, or energy. Take larger quantities for better outcomes or to replace supplements, snacks, meals, or veggies. We generally recommend you SWALLOW your tablets or add them to smoothies. But if you like their green flavor, you might enjoy chewing them with sea salt, fruit, or nuts!
When To Take Bits?
- You can take them whenever you are tired or hungry. They are great before any athletic activity for more energy. Take them any time you need a quick, easy, healthy, high-protein snack. Not sure how many bits to take each day? It's totally your choice but we created a reference chart to help you! You can find it right beside the product description! Just look for the row of small images and scroll to the last one that says "Tablet Recommendations." This will give you some ideas. But since algae are food, it's always your choice. Experiment a bit to find out what works best for you!