Beautiful AND effective? You better believe it. Our award-winning dandruff shampoo gets to the root of flakes and irritation thanks to the clinically-proven and FDA-approved OTC active ingredient, Zinc Pyrithione. Safe for everyday use. PRO TIP: It's scientifically-formulated to work best with our Nourishing Conditioner in the Flake Free Duo for that one-two punch of control and moisturization.
- Best For: Mild to moderate dandruff, dry scalp, flakes & itch
- Controls oil production and eliminates flakes
- Reduces hair breakage by 30%
- Lush natural fragrance of mint, vanilla, sage and lavender
- Protects & enhances color-treated and chemically-treated hair
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Cruelty Free
- Dye Free
- Safe for Chemically Treated Hair
- Safe for Color Treated Hair
- Safe for All Hair Types
- All Natural Fragrance
- 9.5 oz
How to Use:
- Apply to scalp and hair 3-4x per week (more or less based on need).
- Let sit for 2-3 minutes, then rinse.
Zinc Pyrithione 1%, Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Stearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Aquatica Leaf Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Cornmint) Leaf Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Vanillin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Yeast Ferment Extract , Decylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Isethionate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Octenidine HCL, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Xanthan Gum, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Ethylhexylglycerin