This ultra luxurious blend combines nature’s most potent botanicals to reduce visible signs of aging and transform dry or damaged-looking skin. Rich frankincense essential oil helps recovery and Juniper berry essential oil acts as an astringent, quickly reducing the appearance of age and environmental factors. Sandalwood essential oil defuses unevenness for softer, brighter, and more youthful skin. Formulated in highly absorbent and nutrient-rich pomegranate oil for immediate results.
PunicaGranatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil base, BotswelliaCarterii (Frankincense) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Rose Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Citrus AuranticumDulcis (Neroli) Flower Oil, JuniperusCommunis (Juniper Berry) Fruit Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil.
- Every morning and evening after your cleansing routine, massage 2-5 drops between your palms, and gently pat in a firm circular motion all over your face, neck and décolletage.
- This may be used on its own or as the final step your moisturizer.
- Tip: Each drop of this luxuriously light oil spreads generously across your skin, so you only need to use 2-3 drops at a time, and can expect a 1 oz. bottle to last 3 months or more.
- Catalyzes natural processes for skin that looks revitalized, firmer and fuller
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and visible signs of aging with vitamin-rich botanicals
- Provides rich moisture and enhances elasticity, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and dryness
- Balances and softens skin texture for a visible glow
Organic and free from synthetic fragrances and emulsifiers, preservatives, parabens, GMOs, and mineral oils. We test our products on real women – never animals.
UMA products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, or affect the structure or function of the body. The information herein does not constitute medical advice. Anyone suffering from a medical condition should consult with a physician. User reviews do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results -- what works for one may not work for another.