A choice of beautiful gift sets, each with a selection of Le Joyau d’Olive luxury soaps. A perfect and original idea for every occasion, at every time of year. Or as a personal gift to yourself for those special times when you need to feel pampered and indulged.
The luxury and sensual pleasure of Le Joyau d'Olive soaps are the result of craftsmanship that is centuries old. Each of our soap bars are infused with the subtle fragrance of essential oils and waters from flowers that grow in sun-kissed Mediterranean soils and blossom in the clear mountain air of the Levant. Hand-picked and perfectly distilled to be kind to nature, and even kinder to your body.
- Lavender Whisper: The perfume of the pharaohs. Plucked from fragrant meadows, the delicate petals of lavender yield an essential oil to delight the senses and relax the mind.
- Rose Blush: A scent to soothe the mind and enhance the mood, from the petals of newly opened flowers picked at sunrise in early summer. And in every bar, a garden of roses.
- Gardenia Secrets: Seductively alluring, yet fresh and feminine, the essential oil of the delicate Gardenia flower is the secret of the world’s most expensive perfumes. It can be your secret, too.
Free from any chemicals, every Le Joyau d'Olive soap bar is 100% handcrafted from only pure natural ingredients. In a traditional saponification process, they are twice milled by hand and cured for over five months in stone-vaulted cellars over 300 years old.
- 100% Natural: made of 4 natural ingredients only - virgin olive oil, water, caustic soda, and 1 essential oil.
- 100% Handcrafted: following the ancient process of soap making, with no use of machines or chemicals.
- Matured for 5 Months in our stone vaulted cellars where temperature and humidity are constant the whole year round.
- Twice Milled By Hand: the manual milling process guarantees a soft, creamy lather, firmer texture and consistent colour.
- Cold Saponified: 1-month process ensures the soap retains the maximum dermatological benefits, including omega oils, antioxidants and vitamins.
- Net Weight: 300g.