It is a body milk with a high sun protection factor fencing UVA-UVB effectively allowing an even and secure tan.
- It protects the skin from photo-aging, thanks to strong antioxidant activity.
- It leaves the skin soft and smooth thanks to the special light, silky, and easy-to-spread texture.
- Not greasy and not sticky.
- Chemical filters are the latest generation filters of broad-spectrum used to guarantee safe protection that complies with
How To Use:
- Apply the product before exposure in sufficient quantity to ensure adequate protection.
- Reapply the product frequently, especially after bathing.
- Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol: It has gota higher antioxidant power than other famous antioxidants, it is effective against the ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species) and against the RNS (Reactive Nitrogen Species). The skin is the major target of the oxidative stress due to the ROS. The ROS are responsible for aging signs such as wrinkles, senile spots and elasticity loss. The nitrosative stress due to the RNS can provoke reactions which are able to alter the structure of proteins and to inhibit their normai functionality. The Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol prevents the skin photoaging: in vitro tests have demonstrated a capacity of photoprotection of the cellular DNA, against the ROS oxidation produced byradiations, more than 70%. lt is more effective to inhibit the oxidative stress in human dermal fibroblasts than resveratrol, vitamin E and ferulic acid.
- Rosehip Oil Liposomes: Rosehip Oil is rich in polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (PUFAs) (41% linoleic, linolenic 39%). These are essential in the regeneration processes of cell membranes and therefore the renewal of skin tissues. lt is al so made up of trans-reti noie acid, an isomer of vitamin A, whose rejuvenating effects on the skin are well known. Rosehip Oil is very effective in the treatment of scars, stretch marks, sunburn and age spots. lt softens expression wrinkles and prevents premature aging of skin tissues. lt is also effective on dry and worn skins as well as in the regeneration of hair. The Liposomes, given their phospholipid nature, are products ofvegetable origin, wholly natural and totally sebumcompatible. Their special composition increases their absorption, provides protection and effective delivery of the active ingredients whilst their phospholipid components are both excellent and nourishing skin emollients. The synergistic combination of liposomal system and polyunsaturated fatty acids omega 3 and omega 6, present in Rosehip Oil, ensures a supply of essential emollients for softness and a smooth appearance of the skin. The liposoluble vitamins A, D, E, K, which are also present in Rosehip Oil, play a strong anti-free radical and anti-aging role, giving the skin a healthy and radiant look.
- Shea Butter: It is the most prized vegetable butter and it is extracted from the seeds of Butyrospermum Parkii, a plant growing in the inland areas of west Africa. It is exceptional for toning, firming the skin up and nourishing it.