Our 100% natural Sea Salt and Bergamot Soy Wax Candle is crafted with a high quality soybean-derived wax, locally-grown, organic sunflower and camelina seed oils, and a potent essential oil blend.
- Poured by Hand
- Burn time: 45-50 hours
- Aroma: Sea salt and bergamot
- Top notes: Lemon and bergamot essential oils
- Middle notes: Ylang-ylang and lavender essential oils
- Base notes: Cypress, galbanum, and eucalyptus essential oils
- Best For: All homes and all noses
Candle Care Instructions:
- Before each lighting, trim wick to 1/4″ using scissors for a clean, safe burn and to maximize candle longevity. Discard the trimmed portion.
- Allow the wax to melt to the outer edgers of the jar each time you burn to prevent “tunneling.”
- Once the candle is gone, we’d love to see how you reuse it. Clean it out and plant a succulent, store your sage bundle, or get creative!
- Don’t leave burning candle unattended, or in reach of children or pets.
- Burn candle for a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
- Place candle on a coaster to protect the surface below from heat.
- Don’t burn candle when only 1/4″ of wax remains. This could overheat the jar. When wax is this low, it’s time to clean out and repurpose your jar!
Soywax (Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil), Natural Aroma (Sea Salt and Bergamot), Fractionated Coconut Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil