Purifying Scalp treatment made with 100% Organic Pure Vegan Oils and Essential Oils.
Concentrated formula made with the key ingredients Evening Primrose Oil, Castor Oil, Rosemary and Chamomile essential oils that actively cleanse and unclog pores from build up caused by scalp imbalances like eczema, psoriasis, and excess oil production. The oil’s healing properties soothe inflammation, dryness, and sunburn for immediate relief. Ideal for oily, dry and normal scalp.
- Remove build up and impurities
- Calm inflammation
- Balance scalp Health
- A purified, soothed, and healthier scalp.
- Overnight: Detox and Purify - Remove build-up, balance dry and oily scalp, help treat and heal eczema, psoriasis and dandruff, giving an immediate sensation of vigour and wellbeing. Apply 8-10 pumps directly onto your scalp and massage for 2 minutes. Leave in overnight. Shampoo and rinse thoroughly. For optimal results repeat this treatment once or twice a week.
- Before Shampoo: Cleanse and Balance - Treat itchy and flaky scalp, calm inflammation. Apply 6-8 pumps 1 hour before shampoo and massage for 2 minutes. Shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
- Spot Treatment: In between shampoos apply ½ -1 pump to treat trouble spots, soothe itchiness and moisturize dry skin.
- Cold Press, Organic, Vegan, Undiluted, Cruelty Free, Lab Test Certified , Fragrance-Free, Formaldehyde-Free, Paraban-Free, Silcone-Free Medium Viscosity, Natural Emollients, Natural Preservatives (itamin E)
- Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antimicrobial, Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant
Key Ingredients & Essential Oils:
- Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) - Evening primrose oil is known for its hormone-balancing, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. The GLA (fatty acid) content in Evening Primrose oil has the incredible ability to nourish the scalp from the inside out, promoting healing for numerous hair conditions by creating the ideal scalp environment for the hair follicles. This will directly affect hair texture, strength, and its ability to grow.
- Castor Oil (Ricinus communis) - Cold press extract Castor oil is famous for locking in hair moisture as a result of its intense level of polyunsaturated fatty acids, it also serves as a humectant that attracts and brings out water molecules from the open air to continually moisturize your hair. Castor Oil promotes hair quality helping to reduce frizz and adds shine to the hair improving the quality and texture of your hair.
- Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa) - Hemp oil is perfect for most skin and scalp types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production. One of the omega-6 fatty acids that hemp oil contains is gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory while simultaneously encouraging skin growth and new cell generation.This can help to calm inflammation and irritation on the skin, including acne and some conditions like psoriasis, while keeping the skin nourished and moisturized.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) - Jojoba Golden Oil unrefined and cold pressed is the purest form that it can possibly be in. In this way, the nutrients in the extraction process are preserved and the quality of the oil is not altered. Jojoba Golden oil contains antimicrobial, antifungal properties that help your skin fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants preventing bacterial infections, and dandruff from forming.Olive Squalane Oil (olea europaea)**
- Fennel - Packed full of ‘super-antioxidants’, Fennel Oil works with the epidermis to strengthen, protect and re-energise skin of environmental stressors such as UV rays, toxins and pollutants.
- Rosemary - Rosemary Oil is extensively used in skin care hydrates the skin, which helps to control oil production. Rosemary antiseptic properties are beneficial to heal skin conditions such as eczema.
- Thyme - Given its antibacterial and antifungal properties, thyme oil can be effective in controlling dandruff . With its circulatory and medicinal properties, Thyme Essential Oil fortifies the skin and acts as a natural remedy for skin rashes.
- Black Pepper - Black pepper essential oil is power-packed with antioxidants which protect your body from free radicals. The warming quality of black pepper essential oil improves circulation. It also allows your skin to heal blemishes and bruises more quickly.
- Chamomile - As a potent anti-inflammatory, the Blue German Chamomile is effective in the treatment of eczema and psoriasis. The oil helps ease the symptoms of itchy, red, rough skin and burns.
Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis sativa), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis). *Essential Oils (Fennel, Rosemary, Thyme, Black Pepper, Chamomile). Optiphen (Paraben & Formaldehyde-free Preservative)
*Certified Organic. For external use only.