The Paracress flower has long been used in South American traditional medicine for its numbing and anesthetic effects. Today, it is used in anti-aging skin care for its ability to lift and firm skin naturally. What is so great about the Paracress flower? It contains Spilanthol, a natural analgesic that helps with expression lines over the long term. With a 40% concentration of Spilanthol, this oil is excellent for targeting fine lines and wrinkles by relaxing myo-facial muscles (the tiny muscle contractions in your face that lead to expression lines). Not only is Spilanthol great for preventing muscle contractions, but it also helps restore skin’s integrity by increasing collagen production.
- A potent concentration of Spilanthol prevents and corrects fine lines and wrinkles.
- Intensely smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Releases tension in facial muscles to slow the appearance of wrinkles.
- Expression lines are visibly reduced.
How To Use:
- Apply 3-4 drops of the oil after cleansing and moisturizing.
- Use twice daily for best results.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract (PARACRESS)