Laurel Shangri-La from Le Joyau d’Olive Premium Luxury Soap Collection. Traditionally Hand Crafted in Lebanon. Made with Virgin Olive Oil, Suffused with Essential Laurel Oil. 100% Natural Ingredients. Kind to your Skin, Kind to the Environment.
- Laurel Shangri-La: a premium luxury soap to caress your skin with a tender touch as gentle as the softest sigh, suffused with 20% laurel oil to help ease stress.
- Traditionally laurel oil was used to treat acne, eczema, dry skin, bacterial infection and fungal infections.
- Laurel oil also tightens the pores around the hair follicles with its astringent effect. It is particularly effective against clearing dandruff and dead skin.
- Made from the very finest virgin olive oil, which is rich in omegas, vitamins A&E, glycerine, and antioxidants.
- Traditional cold saponification process ensures you derive the maximum dermatological benefits from this purely natural source.
- This luxury soap gently and naturally exfoliates and moisturizes, leaving the skin fresh and rejuvenated. It’s also the perfect way to remove make-up, with a soap which rinses off easily even in cold water and leaves no residue.
- Long-lasting, too, it’s a beauty treatment that you’ll use again and again for up to 50 luxurious full body washes.
- 4 natural ingredients: Olea Europaea (virgin olive oil), Laurus Nobilis (laurel oil), Aqua (water), and Sodium Hydroxide (caustic soda). No synthetics, no chemicals, no palm oils. Suitable for all skin types and tones.
- Net weight:100g.
About This Item:
- Laurel Shangri-La: a premium luxury soap with a tender touch as gentle as the softest sigh, suffused with 20% laurel oil, which is kind to sensitive and problem skin.
- 100% Natural: made of 4 natural ingredients only - virgin olive oil, water, caustic soda, and laurel oil.
- 100% Handcrafted: following the ancient process of soap making, with no use of machines or chemicals.
- Matured For 5 Months in our stone vaulted cellars where temperature and humidity are constant the whole year round.
- Twice Milled By Hand: the manual milling process guarantees a soft, creamy lather, firmer texture and consistent colour.
- Cold Saponified: 1-month process ensures the soap retains the maximum dermatological benefits, including omega oils, antioxidants and vitamins.