The elegant razor is made of solid brass with a Palladium finish and diamond pattern. Ergonomic and balanced design. Available in Mach3. Made in France. Matching shaving brush available separately.
- Handle: Noble Metals
- Type of razor: Mach3
- Finishing: Palladium
- Razor with a sober and elegant design by Plisson.
- The handle in solid brass with a polished palladium finish, in a diamond pattern, is relatively heavy but well-balanced, for a comfortable grip and good precision of use.
- The Mach3 3-blade heads are versatile and ideal for frequent shaving and perfect results.
- Delivered in its beautiful packaging, this razor can be accompanied by a matching badger hair-shaving brush. Manufactured and assembled by hand in France.
How to use:
- The best moment to shave is in the morning, just after a shower and before breakfast: your hair, consisting mainly of keratin, is softer and easier to cut, and the skin of your face is less fragile.
- Prepare your shaving foam by loading the brush with soap or shaving cream.
- Use of products called " shaving preparation " is twofold: it boosts hydration of the hair by removing its fat layer (sebum) and secondly, protects your skin from the aggression of the blade.
- Apply the lather to your wet face in a circular motion to straighten the hair.
- Shave in the direction of hair growth, limiting the number of passes of the blade, to prevent irritation.
- If you wish to make a second pass, re-lather and shave your face, this time in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Rinse your face with cool water and apply aftershave balm to soothe and rehydrate the skin. The day can begin!