Fresh and minty BALANCE essential oil blend will carry you to a warm summer evening, where you are holding a steaming cup of grandma‘s freshly picked mint tea, and the smell of the surrounding nature intensifies your sentiments even more. In the face of such an idyllic moment, a person may experience a balance of mind, soul and body. We recreated this scent and sealed it into a bottle of essential oil.
Which essential oils does the BALANCE blend consist of?
- Rosemary essential oil helps you feel relaxed and has antibacterial and disinfectant qualities. It is well suited for cleansing the air, fortifying your immune system, and for use in sauna treatments. Rosemary essential oil stands out with its fresh, potent, and well-defined greenery aroma with notes of camphor.
- Mint essential oil excels in its ability to balance your thoughts, to relieve tension, and to relax both your body and soul. Its scent is potent, fresh, and has a hint of sweetness to it. It also freshens the air and adds a pleasant smell to your surroundings.
- Cedarwood essential oil is noteworthy for its ability to soothe and relax one‘s thoughts and induce sleepiness. Furthermore, it has been known since ancient days that the scent of cedarwood repels insects. On top of all of that, this essential oil is great for improving the quality of air and your well-being. This aroma is quite hefty and sweet, yet its main note is woody.
- Geranium essential oil soothes and has a balancing influence. It smells quite sweet and its aroma is potent with floral scents and fruity notes.
- The lemon essential oil has tonic, mood-improving qualities. Its aroma is refreshing and brisk, similar to the scent of lemon peel, making it perfect for cleansing air and disinfection.
How to use:
- Diffuse: The most common usage is evaporation. Aroma lamps and electric diffusers can be used for this purpose. The recommended amount is 3-5 drops of the prefered essential oil (or a blend of a few different oils). By evaporating essential oils with a diffuser you can improve the quality of the air and by using different oils it is possible to achieve a unique ambience each time.
- Mist: Produce a fragrant mist for your home – fill up a spray bottle with water and add 9-10 drops of your preferred essential oil. Shake the mixture well and proceed to spray it around your home, giving it a pleasant scent.
- Clean: Add a few drops of refreshing essential oil to the water while moping the floor or cleaning other surfaces. That way your home will smell of cleanliness.
- Bath: You can add a couple of drops of essential oil to your bathwater, thus enabling yourself to fully enjoy all of the heartwarming sensations of aromatherapy.
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, CEDRUS ATLANTICA (CEDARWOOD) BARK OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) FLOWER OIL, MENTHA ARVENSIS (MINT) LEAF OIL, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CITRUS SINENSIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL *Organic **Essential Oil ***Occurs naturally in essential oils